The Third Board Meeting (hereby “the Meeting”) of the Global Public Diplomacy Network (GPDNet) was held at the Stary Hotel in Krakow, Poland, under the auspice of the Adam Mickiewicz Institute on June 25, 2016.
The Meeting was chaired by Dr. Keum-jin Yoon, Executive Vice President of the Korea Foundation.
1. Approval of the Charter
The Members signed the first Charter of the Network during the Meeting as attached in Appendix 3.
2. Appointment of the President
The Members decided to elect Prof. Seref Ates, President of the Yunus Emre Institute as a first President of the Network. The term of the President is from July 1, 2016 to June 30, 2019.
3. Selection of the host and venue of the 2017 Meeting of the GPDNet Assembly
Prof. Seref Ates, the President of the Yunus Emre Institute, expressed the willingness to host the 2017 Meeting of the Assembly in Istanbul, Turkey. The Members agreed to his suggestion.
- List of Participants in the Meeting
- Agenda of the 3rd Board Meeting
- Signed Charter
- 3rd Global Public Diplomacy Network Assembly Report